Saturday, November 26, 2011

I am the worst, I know. So much has happened since I last updated. I have become and Sunday Daily Care Lead so I am in charge of the Sunday crew and I tell them what to do! Woo Hoo for them! Haha I have also joined the Liberty Education Department so I am training to take birds out to programs and educate people about conservations and Arizona Wildlife. I am very excited and I can't wait to start programs! We also have an
Aplomodo now in our education department and what a beautiful bird! I hope I can work with him soon. Here are some pics from over the summer.

Walking Snickers the Great Horned Owl back to his enclosure.
Tiny baby Gambels Quail
Frodo the Burrowing Owl giving the evil eye Aka an Angry bird
Me and Acoma the Red Tail Hawk doing a practice session

More Acoma! He is probably my favorite bird at Liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment